This December marks the third festive season at Four Seasons Orlando, promising to be an incredible destination to celebrate the holidays! From the gorgeous Christmas tree in the lobby, decadent gingerbread display created by our resort pastry chefs, special dining events, and fun holiday activities planned for our Kids For All Seasons program, Four Seasons offers something for everyone!
Beginning in early December, the resort lobby will feature gorgeous holiday décor complete with a grand 12-foot-tall Christmas tree in the lobby, wreaths and columns wrapped with garland, holiday inspired floral arrangements, and more. A gingerbread creation made by Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber will be a fun conversation starter, and resort guests will enjoy complimentary hot cocoa and cider daily.
Beginning December 19, 2016, guests can take advantage of special events offered around the resort, including:
- Holiday dining and seasonal food items at the Resort’s five on-property restaurants, including holiday buffets for Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Weekly wine tastings for adults 21 and over led by our Resort sommeliers
- Daily tennis clinics with resort tennis professional Alain Labrecque and golf clinics led by Director of Golf Instruction Rod Cook and Head Golf Professional Scott Blanchard for all ages and levels
- Special offerings in The Spa, including holiday themed treatments like the “Mistle-Toes” manicure and pedicure, “Spa Silent Nights” aromatherapy treatment and classes such as the Little Drummer Boy Circle
- Plenty of daily activities for kids and families, including kids holiday cookie decorating, pizza making classes, festive games at Kids For All Seasons and weekly holiday movies played on the Starstruck Dive-In movie screen at the Family Pool!
For more information and a full itinerary of Festive events, click here.More posts from August 2016